We are a creative duo named Barcode People based in Naarm/Melbourne, focusing on incorporating performance arts across digital visuals and installations. Our philosophy is to create a realm through our artistic expression for spectators to re-approach and redefine the essences of becoming and being. Our goal is to alienate familiarity in a familiar experience.
• “The Digital Queue” , Melbourne Fringe Festival, Melbourne, Australia, 2020
• “The Seventh Day” ,NEXT WAVE creative development at Brunswick Mechanics, Australia, 2021
• “The Seventh Day 头七” ,LOOKLIVE Theatre Program ,Chengdu, China, 2022
• “The Seventh Day”, La Mama’s 2022 Exploration, Melbourne, Australia, 2022
• “The Queue” ,Darebin Arts Speakeasy Development, Melbourne, Australia, 2022